- Realty Partners is agent-owned. Our agents and associates will never own less than 55% (i.e. the majority) of the company. By contrast, eXP is owned by its founders and investors and all their agents put together own a tiny percentage. As eXP grows their stock grants shrink (i.e. the number of shares an agent receives for reaching certain milestones) and even if eXP were to surpass KW in agent count, the agents would still only own a tiny percentage (and will never own the majority) of eXP.In addition eXP stock grants are restricted, non-registered stock that cannot be sold even after they vest without a clearance letter. For more information on their Stock Awards see the EXP Stock Awards Disclosure.Finally – and you can see this again from the Stock Awards Disclosure link above, the earliest agents in eXP got huge stock grants, and as their agent count continues to grow the actual stock grants – the basis for ownership in eXP – shrink dramatically. By contrast, Realty Partners has 4 ownership classes with fixed percentage points, and the qualification requirements for someone to achieve any of the ranks – Partner or Sr. Partner for instance – is the same today as it was 2 years ago and will be exactly the same 10 years from now. This means an agent joining 5 years from now will have exactly the same ownership opportunity, as the very first agent that joined our firm.
- We have true corporate profit sharing. Since our holding/umbrella company is structured as an LLC (taxed as a partnership) we pay out 55% of pre-tax earnings to qualified agents via profit sharing, or once vested as a member in the form of partnership returns. This payout structure is fixed in our charter or operating agreement, and could only be changed by a super majority vote of 75%, meaning no-one will ever be able to ‘pull the rug out underneath our agents.By contrast eXP is structured as a corporation, and if they were to be profitable, then they could (but do not have to) pay out some of the profits in the form of dividends. Of course eXP agents own only a very tiny percentage of the company, therefore, even if dividends were paid, it would amount to only a tiny percentage.
- Our revenue sharing program is far superior. We use a binary plan that pays out to infinity and you only need to recruit 2 agents to start getting paid (down to infinity). By contrast with eXP you must have 5 personal recruits to get paid on level 2 and 10, 15 or more personal recruits to get paid on levels 3 and below. Very few agents will ever recruit 5, 10 or more agents.
- Our CAP is lower and we have CAP Reduction. We have a lower annual Expense CAP and we have a $2,500 CAP reduction for every REALTOR agent recruited (this CAP reduction applies for as long as the recruit remains with Realty Partners). With 6 recruits you are at a permanent 100% with no transaction fees. eXP has a higher CAP and charges transaction fees once you CAP out. eXP also charges a bunch of other fees we do not charge, and again, eXP does not have a CAP reduction.
- We provide a true CINC solution. Our CINC (Commissions Inc) IDX and CRM solution is not a watered down application when comparing to eXP.
To Your Success!
The Agent Owned Company™
We Help Agents Make More Money and Be More Successful!
1680 Fruitville Rd #332, Sarasota, FL 34236