Information we obtain
We may acquire the following information submitted voluntarily by you, through a contact form or gathered automatically as you visit this website:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including phone and email address
• Demographic information such as ZIP Code, preferences and interests
• Your IP address and session information such as duration of the visit and type of browser used
• Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Use of your personal information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping
• To develop and improve our products and services
• Send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest to you. You can opt out of this if you wish to do so. Please email or write to us at the address found on our ‘contact’ page or alternatively you can also click on the unsubscribe button
• System administration – to provide statistics which we analysis to evaluate use of our site
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we obtain online.
Links to other websites
Please be aware that our website may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked sites.
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored in a user’s web browser, (or on the browsing device itself) whilst they are browsing a certain web page.
If you don’t wish to enable cookies, you’ll still be able to browse the site. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but you can also disable them should you choose to do so.
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers. The aggregated statistical data covers items such as total visits or page views, and referrers to our website.
Cookies by themselves do not tell us your email address or otherwise identify you personally. In our analytical reports, we may obtain other identifiers including IP addresses, but this is for the purpose of identifying the number of unique visitors to our website and geographic origin of visitor trends, and not to identify individual visitors.
Other third-party cookies used on this website include social bookmarking tools (such as LinkedIn Follow button and Twitter Follow button). Some of these services may be used to track your behaviour on other websites and we have no control over this.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of your personal data we hold under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee in the sum of $10 will be payable for providing you with this information. If you would like a copy of the information held by us, please write to us at the address found at the bottom of our home page.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect, please email or write to us at the address found on our home page.